Commercial HVAC System Installation, Commercial A/C Maintenance & Commercial HVAC RepairKendall, FL, Country Walk, FL, South Miami Heights, FL, Richmond West, FL, Three Lakes, FL, The Hammocks, FL, The Crossings, FL
Trinity Air Conditioning Company provides higher standards of quality for our commercial clients in South Florida. Through organized project management, fair pricing, and uncompromising job performance, we’ve developed and upheld a solid reputation for satisfaction. Our team meets exacting criteria for training, expertise, and licensing. Backed by extensive resources, our technicians ensure customized solutions, quick turnaround, and unmatched results.
Professional Commercial Heating & Cooling Services
Trinity Air Conditioning Company handles commercial HVAC installation, service, and repair of all major brands. We offer cost-effective maintenance plans to optimize efficiency, safety, reliability, and equipment longevity. Whether you’re targeting a single commercial property or multiple locations, we customize our approach to minimize the bottom line. We work in conjunction with building management companies and general contractors to facilitate your project anywhere across Three Lakes, The Crossings, Palmetto Bay, Cutler Bay, Pinecrest, Kendall, South Miami, Coral Gables & Coconut Grove, FL. Contact us at (305) 330-3967 with complete confidence in our abilities, ethics, and end result. Remaining on call 24/7 for Emergency Assistance, Trinity Air Conditioning Company is always available when you need us.
Here is a partial list of some of the projects we have completed over the years:
- Dade Jeep Chrysler West Kendall (New Construction) – General Contractor: Autobuilders. Job Value: $400,000. Work Performed: Installed multiple split systems and package units throughout the entire facility, including exhaust and A/C systems for the service area. Included metal ductwork with insulation, motorized louvers, and exhaust system.
- FIU (Recording Studio) – General Contractor: Pirtle. Split system with variable air volume boxes, multiple thermostats, all tied in to the campus energy management system. All ductwork wrapped with sound insulation and sound attenuators in the air stream to prevent noise transfer. Multiple elevator modernizations, installing split systems with stands and wall brackets to cool new elevator machinery. Installed wall louvers.
- University of Miami – Job values ranging from $250 to $650,000. Multiple build-outs of commercial office space and classrooms. General Contractors: Foreman construction, LRG Construction, Arellano Construction, and worked directly for the University’s construction department. Included chilled water piping, chilled water air handlers, air cooled chiller installations, metal ductwork, and control systems tying all systems into the campus energy management system.
- Homestead Air Force Base: Avionics Building – General Contractor: J2 General Contractors. Job value $350,000. Installed multiple stage 50-ton split A/C system, metal ductwork, insulation, VAV boxes, and controls all tied into a network for off-site monitoring.
- Starbucks, Lincoln Road Mall, Miami Beach – General Contractor: Jonathon Andrew Construction. Installed multiple heat pump systems with modern spiral type duct with eyeball type diffusers.
- Verizon Wireless, Multiple Sites – General Contractor: Carrick Construction. Installed split systems and wall mounted units to cool switchgear and computers for their network. Included controls for offsite monitoring.
- Miami Dade Water and Sewer – General Contractor: Poole and Kent. Job Values: $20,000 to $1,000,000. Installed multiple A/C, exhaust, and ventilation systems for water treatment plants. Many of the units, piping, and insulation had specialized coatings to prevent corrosion.
- Miami Dade Public Schools – General Contractor: Coastal Construction. Science lab at Centennial with exhaust and ventilation fans, many with specialized coatings. Prep math academies and bathroom modernizations with ventilation and ductwork, all adhering to the schools strict standards.
- Silver Vase Nurseries – Worked directly for them. Installed multiple systems in orchid greenhouses, dropping temperatures to 58 degrees at night to initiate blooming. Included split systems, package units, and metal ductwork all tied back to a monitoring system.
- Venevision Studios – Worked directly for them, converting a warehouse into a studio where novellas are produced and viewed around the world.
- Coast Guard Base by Metro Zoo – Job value: $550,000. General Contractor: Michello construction. Replaced air handler coils, piping, controls, ductwork exhaust and ventilation fans, air cooled chiller, pumps, and ductwork.
- Coconut Grove Bank US1 by UM – Installed multiple A/C systems and complete duct system with linear diffusers.
- Mannheimer Foundation – Worked directly for them. Installed 100% outside air system for monkey housing. Included specialty A/C and ductwork with specialized coatings and refrigeration and A/C units for the feed coolers.
- Chinese Drywall Remediation Project – General Contractor: Moss and Associates. Job value: $900,000 and still ongoing. Multiple homes throughout Broward and Monroe. Complete new A/C systems and ductwork in homes.
- Leon Medical Centers in West Kendall – General Contractor: Moss and Associates. Job value: $450,000. Build-outs of entire floors including split systems, ductwork, VAVs, and computer rooms.